Relieving pain and discomfort from the people’s rheumatoid arthritis.
What is rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system – which normally protects its health by attacking foreign substances like bacteria and viruses – mistakenly attacks the joints. This creates inflammation that causes the tissue that lines the inside of joints (the synovium) to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints. The synovium makes a fluid that lubricates joints and helps them move smoothly.
What are symptoms of Arthritis?
Signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis may include:
- Tender, warm, swollen joints
- Joint stiffness that is usually worse in the mornings and after inactivity
- Fatigue, fever and weight loss
What are the Causes of Arthritis?
- Inflammation thickens the synovium, which can eventually destroy the cartilage and bone within the joint.
- The tendons and ligaments that hold the joint together weaken and stretch.
- Lastly, although genes doesn’t cause rheumatoid arthritis, they can make you more susceptible to environmental factors.
What is Cannabis?
Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names, is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant intended for medical or recreational use.
Cannabis is the most healthy and efficient way to do so without any harmful side effects. Cannabis reduces pain and inflammation and promotes sleep which is the main reason why it relieves pain and discomfort for people with arthritis.
Doctors have given patients Sativex a cannabinoid-based pain relieving medicine which had a significant reduction in pain and promotes better sleep compared to placebo users. Doctors have found this a way better alternative than giving patients prescriptions drugs.
Are you intested to get one for yourself or for your loved ones? Check our Newest and Latest Cannabis and Cannabis-infused Products.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]