- Contact your bank online and visit the E-Transfer section. You may wish to call them directly or visit them in person if you need assistance.
- Add our email and exact total price with taxes as seen on your invoice.
- Submit the transfer.
- We will provide you with the secret word into the transfer for security. The secret word will be generated for you after check out. Please read the instructions at the bottom of the page after you check out.
- We offer guidelines on how to send an E-Transfer with your invoice. You will receive your shipment after the E-Transfer has been processed.
Our system only moves orders into processing once your e-Transfer has been matched against your order number and accepted.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the Interac e-Transfer to deliver your funds to our payment system. Once received in our payment system, processing of your e-Transfer can take up to 12 hours.
If your order remains on hold for longer than 12 hours, and your e-transfer is still pending, this is because our system has not received your payment.
If your e-Transfer has not been accepted this could because of a number of reasons:
- Our system is unable to match your payment to your order. This issue occurs when no order number is included in the notes section of your e-Transfer and the email is different to that of the email you have registered with your profile.
- Our system has not received your e-Transfer because you have sent the payment to the incorrect email address.
- Our system is unable to accept the e-Transfer because you have not included the correct question and answer as stated in the payment instructions.
The order will be processed and may take up to two business days. The order will be marked as processing and will not be processed if an E-Transfer has not arrived.
Becoming a Member with Us
Here are questions that we receive frequently from our community!
Signing up is easy, just follow these two simple steps.
- Create a profile by entering your email and password.
- Enter your shipping address.
Note: Once you complete the sign-up, your membership will be pending approval. Please allow up to 24-hours for verification.
To become a part of our online community you do not need a doctor’s prescription. You must be at least 19 years of age to join.
How Do I Order My Products?
There are currently 25, Mail Order dispensaries in British Columbia with some dating as far back as the 90’s. The Canadian government has decided to let them operate in peace.
Here’s a step-by-step guide in placing your order online with Ganjagrams:
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your weight and quantity then click “Add to Cart”. You will then have the option to “View Cart” or “Continue Shopping”.
- At the “View Cart” page; you can edit your order, apply coupons, redeem points and view shipping costs.
- When you “Checkout” the order, details including our e-transfer email will be emailed to you.
- Next, login to your online banking and send the full order amount to the email specified in the previous instruction email, Note: Partial payments are NOT accepted.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for your payment to be processed. You will be notified by email of your order status and tracking information.
- Congratulations, you’ve now placed your first order!
To cancel or edit your order, simply contact us at [email protected] and let us know the changes you’d like to make.
Have a certain product or vendor that you would like to see at Ganjagrams?
Recommendations are welcome! Please feel free to contact us anytime by emailing or calling our staff.
We log all recommendations, taking on board your valued feedback to better cultivate our product menu.
We appreciate you reaching out!
Shipping & Handling
The shipping fees are $15 for orders under $150. Any orders above is free.
All orders are shipped via Canada Post Xpresspost. A fast track link will be emailed to you once your order has shipped. Please allow 2-5 business days for your packages to arrive.
Your delivery is guaranteed (except for residents of Nunavut, Northern Quebec or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address).
Our advanced shipping methods ensure your security and privacy. All orders will be discreetly packaged with no mentions of the name Ganjagrams anywhere on the outside or inside of the order. The products are packaged in smell-proof bags and vacuum sealed.
If you place your order and make a payment before 9am PST, your order will be shipped out to you by 4pm PST the same day. If you place your order and make a payment after 9am PST, your order will be shipped out to you by 4pm the next day. In both scenarios, you will receive your tracking number via email by 6pm PST.
Please note that if you place your order and pay for it over the weekend, then your order will be shipped out to you the following Monday.
Once your order is shipped out to you, although most packages arrive in 2-3 business days, you should allow up to 5 business days if you do not reside in an easily accessible neighbourhood. (Canada Post has informed everyone that there may be delays in delivery due to the Holiday Season)
Note: When tracking your package please look for the status “Item out for delivery” indicating that the package has left the sorting facility and is on its way to you.
Yes, Canada Post has access to all mailboxes. You are not required to be there when the package is delivered. Canada Post will leave the package in your mailbox.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post’s website and it has not updated in some time, it’s most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common.
More often than not, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it two days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with Canada Post. Please note that this investigation could take up to 2-3 weeks depending on how fast Canada Post operates.
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, contact us and we will file a trace with Canada Post. If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation which can take up to 3 weeks to complete. Once the package is located, you will receive it a few days later.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion as postal codes are often manually entered by the postal office and if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
Often we will email you the tracking number prior to the package scan at the post office. Until your package has been scanned in, your tracking information will not be available for tracking on the Canada Post website. Please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.
Unfortunately, we experience a much higher percentage of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec and Nunavut. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk.
To change your address, please go to your personal account and you can change your address under personal info.
Questions about Privacy & Security
Of course! We do not share your information with any other third party company. It is well secure on our database.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.