What are Marijuana Edibles?
Edibles are food products that are cannabis-infused. Although smoking marijuana is the most common method of intaking cannabis, eating weed has become popular alternative instead.
Here’s one of the most straightforward suggestions for you.
TOP 3 TIPS ON MAKING MARIJUANA EDIBLES:
1. Fudge Brownie By Baked Edibles
These brownies are classic and delicious. One of the favorited by edible marijuana lovers. These bad-ass brownies are chewy, most and chocolate!!!! (everyone loves chocolates, right? Who doesn’t?!)
- Ease up stress
- Lift up Depressions
- Remove Pain
- Heal Inflammation
- Increase Appetite
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Dark Chocolate
- Unsalted Butter
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Cannabis THC Extract
- Vanilla Extract
- Black Cocoa
- Salt and Cocoa Powder
Want a bite? Get your Fudge Brownies Now!
2. Gummy Bear Edibles
Gummies are everyone’s favorite! No one can resist these group of cute, little and colorful gummy bears! Have you heard of Vodka Gummy Bears? Yes, you read it right! Vodka + Gummy Bear = Fun Party! We can also do the same trick to your favorite cannabis.
- four packs of Unflavored Gelatin
- one package of flavor gelatin
- 3 Gummy bear molds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or you can use Maple Syrup (everyone loves Maple Syrup)
- 12 grams of rosin chips
- Coffee Filter
- Double boiler (2 small pots that fit snug and boiling water)
- Glass measuring cup
How to Make Cannabis Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of infused coconut oil for every gummy bear in the mold. In our case, we have 48 gummy bears in the pattern, so 48 gummy bears x 1/4 teaspoon = 12 teaspoons. 12 teaspoons = 1/4 cup of coconut oil needed. The potency of oil is up to you, but for a recipe like this, we recommended 13 grams of rosin chips or 10 grams of flower.
- Grind up your rosin chips or flower and set up the double boiler.
Setting up the double cooker requires two small pots and boiling water.
Boil a small pot of water less than 1/4 full.
Once the water is boiling, bring it down to a simmer.
Place your second pot into the pot with boiling water. The second pot must fit snug, and the bottom of the pan should not be touching the boiling water.*Keep refilling the bowl of boiling water through the 2-hour process.
- Melt the 1/4 cup of coconut oil in the double boiler and add the ground up rosin chips. Stir for two hours regularly check the double boiler and make sure the water does not boil away.
- Next, strain it using coffee filter into the glass measuring cup. You now have infused cannabis coconut oil! Set this aside!
Next, Making Gummy Bears Using Cannabis!
- Required Items: Medium pot, 1/2 cup of cold water, three gummy bear trays, PAM, four packets of unflavored gelatin, one package of flavored gelatin, one glass measuring cup, and 1/4 cup cannabis infused coconut oil.
- Prepare your gummy bear tray and spray with PAM, gently! Place 1/2 cup of cold water into your small pot. (Make sure to leave some space in your freezer for our GUMMIES)
- Add the four packs of unflavored gelatin, one package of flavored gelatin, and of course don’t forget to add 1/4 cup of infused coconut oil into the pot with water. Stir the mixture well until it is even.Heat up the mixture over medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Continue stirring every other minute.
- Cook the mixture for 5 to 10 mins and turn the heat off. Transfer it to measuring cup. Pour the mixture into your gummy bear tray.
Freeze your gummy bear for 20 minutes and voila! Remove the mold.
3. Medi Cookies
Personally, I vote for cookies to be the next famous marijuana edibles.
Medi Cookies from Gone Green are tasty yet very potent heavy hitters in which have quite a bit of fat content to disburse the THC content fairly throughout the cookies.
- Ailments Best Relieved from:
- Helps with Insomnia
- Loss of Appetite
- Nausea and Euphoria
Pros and Cons for intaking Marijuana Edibles
- Better for people who don’t smoke
- Lots of Variety (given the three tips above)
- Long-lasting help with your appetite, muscular pain and nausea
- It may take longer to feel the effect compare to smoking weed
- Hard to regulate dosage(well, this depends on your consumption and desired dosage)
What’s your favorite marijuana edibles? Gummy Bears, Cookies or Brownies? Mine would be the Medi Cookies.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]